International Exchange and Cooperation Center is a management department in Hebei Academy of Fine Arts of affairs of foreign countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. The specific responsibilities are as follows:
1. International Exchange and Cooperation Center is responsible for all the international exchange and cooperation of the school, organizing and implementing projects according to strategic development plans. Furthermore, investigation and service related to international affairs are undertook by the center.
2. In order to provide guidance, management and service associated with affairs of foreign countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, International Exchange and Cooperation Center formulates various rules and regulations of foreign affairs for HAFA under the guidance of Chinese foreign laws, regulations and policies as well as management measures of superior department on the basis of actual situation of the school.
3. Foreign students’ admission, daily management and services are closely related to the International Exchange and Cooperation Center which is responsible for education and publicity of laws and school rules among foreign students as well as paying attention to students’ Ideological dynamics. Mediation and dealing with students’ emergencies so as to ensure the safety and stability of the campus. In addition, establishment and management of foreign students’ files are held by the center.
4. Actively expand cooperation and exchanges with overseas colleges and universities, and be responsible for academic exchanges with other foreign universities both at home and abroad; make efforts to increase international influence of HAFA by receiving overseas visits, organizing foreign exhibitions both at home and abroad, carrying out exchange students programs, etc.; Provide services for faculty visiting foreign countries and long-term and short-term foreign teachers and experts.
5. Responsible for formulating the management policy of cooperation between HAFA and other foreign countries.
6. Establishment and management of foreign affairs files.
7. Complete other work assigned by superiors.
Director: Lan Xincheng (overall work)
Vice-Director: Hao Jinlong (program management & international students enrollment)
Administrative Staff: Zhang Lu (introduction procedure of foreign teachers, connect with Hebei Provincial Bureau of Foreign Experts, Entry and Exit of Shijiazhuang)
Administrative Staff: Hao Lixiao (submit materials of international students, connect with Hebei Foreign Affairs Office and International Education Exchange Center of Hebei Province)
Administrative Staff: Wang Bo (materials process, translation & interpretation, reception of foreign visitors)